… I am simply grateful for everything! Although life isn’t perfect with its not-so-occasional downs; staying grateful to God, finding reasons to celebrate and giving to others are good daily life habits to maintain irrespective of what we go through.
So I decided to use this post to express my gratitude to God and celebrate the fact that I am blogging. I am super grateful for life, love, family and purpose. I am also grateful for every word, every post, every blog visit, every click, every reading of my posts, every blog subscription and every comment. Additionally, I am grateful for local rice 😄 and for the little glimmers of hope in my country, Nigeria. I thought it would be nice to add a giveaway too.
So Let’s Play!
For the giveaway, we will use a simple game of Know-My-Blog quiz (🤞hope it’s not too cheesy). Happily, three persons will go away with one gift item each. And the theme of the gifts is from my last post – How to Make Your Workspace Your Happy Place. Remember, Organise | Customise | Accessorise? The pictures below should give you an idea of them gifts🧐.
- What is the date of the first post(s) on this blog?
- How many posts have been published so far on this blog?
- Which two posts contain petal-shaped interior items – specifically a piece of furniture and an appliance?
All you need to do now is to answer the above questions correctly within two weeks of this post; simply posting the answers in the comment section below. If more than three persons give the correct answers to this easy peasy quiz, then the three winners will be randomly selected from the pool of all the correct entries. Thereafter the winners will be contacted by a private email exchange for their postal address for the purpose of sending their gifts. Best wishes, y’all!
Answers / Any Winners?
- What is the date of the first post(s) on this blog? Answer: 25th July 2019
- How many posts have been published so far on this blog? Answer: 10 posts including the instant post.
- Which two posts contain petal-shaped interior items – specifically a piece of furniture and an appliance? Answer: A fan here https://delightfulbychinyere.com/where-are-the-cool-electric-fans/ and a workstation here https://delightfulbychinyere.com/shop-a-sitting-room-with-me/.
So do we have a winner? Sadly, no one got all the answers correctly. But thankfully, Kenechukwu Chris got all answers but one and he’ll get to go away with a table organiser or a customised mug.👏👏👏 Thanks again for visiting, reading and participating!